Our Granny Flats offer the ultimate in design, style and flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
With an array of uses, be it New Home, Teenage Retreat, Home Office, Guesthouse or even Holiday Rental - we have the perfect design waiting for you.
All of our designs are completely FLEXIBLE, from layout and finishes to optional Alfresco areas – anything is possible - so chat to us so we can work out the best plan for you and your site.
Take a look at our amazing, customisable Granny Flats below...
Our ‘Entertainer’ is the jewel in the crown of our designs. A true delight for those who love to spend summer days entertaining friends and family, and winter days curled up away from the weather. Our spacious design offers as much covered Alfresco space as indoor living space and delivers true functionality for those wanting a holiday getaway or investment.
- Huge 60sqm Alfresco/60sqm indoor space – perfect for larger land sites
- Spacious 2-bedroom design, with robes and combi bathroom/laundry
- Generous kitchen featuring island bench return, with room for stools
- Alfresco features outdoor kitchen space, ideal for entertaining
Tucked between the cliffs and ocean on the northern shores of Wollongong, Scarborough is a picturesque and quiet coastal village, breathtaking in beauty. Our ‘Scarborough’ granny flat offers a classic contemporary design, with a balanced internal flow and generous alfresco space for entertaining. A stylish and functional option to give you all the extra space you need.
- Weatherboard with brick feature pillars combine to deliver a timeless design
- 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes and combi bathroom/laundry
- Spacious L-shaped kitchen flowing to dining and living space
- Classic exterior style
Known for its elegant but relaxed surroundings, Austinmer (aka Austi) is one of Wollongong’s most-loved beachside villages. Our Austi design offers a style of living that suits Australian life perfectly – seamless flow of living spaces – and generously proportioned bedrooms. Add to that a generous covered Alfresco and a classic weatherboard exterior and you will find the perfect option for beachside living.
- Beautiful 2-tiered design, adds character and functionality
- Copious natural light and dual aspects with large sliding doors and generous window sizes
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes and a separate bathroom and linen cupboard
A popular spot for day-trippers, The Lagoon is a sheltered, tidal waterway just north of Wollongong city. It’s a perfect spot for picnics, playground fun or a delicious restaurant meal, with heavenly views of the coast and nearby wetland. Our ‘Lagoon’ granny flat offers a classic design choice with a timeless weatherboard finish, a considered internal layout and great outdoor living options.
- L-shape kitchen provides generous bench space and storage
- 2-bedroom design with built-in-robes
- Generous alfresco area, under covered gabled roofline
- A classic design, perfect for coastal living
Looking for a home that nestles in amongst the trees? Have a sloping site where you need your dwelling to bed into the landscape? Our ‘Treetops’ granny flat offers the ideal solution to whatever challenges your landscape delivers, and the end result is a cleverly designed space, with an easy indoor flow and spacious alfresco – perfect for modern Australian life.
- 2-Bedroom design, with built-in-robes and combi Bathroom/Laundry
- Perfect for sloped sites, the design tucks away into the landscape
- Open-plan living with modern kitchen window splashback
Coastal life in Wollongong revolves around the natural beauty of the region and more often than not, on the foreshores of our spectacular coastline. Boasting a clever layout that exemplifies open plan living, whilst providing a set-back kitchen, this light-filled design brings the best of small-scale living. Not surprisingly, this modern two-bedroom design delivers one of our most popular and versatile granny flats.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in-robes, set within a 59sqm floorplan
- Privacy screens on Alfresco ensure peace and seclusion
- Two-tiered Alfresco and skillion roof offer a modern design aesthetic
- Large living-space windows and kitchen splashback windows deliver a light-filled design
Perched high on the Escarpment amongst the trees, Sublime Point Lookout offers views over the sea, rainforest and beaches that span the Wollongong coastline. Our ‘Sublime’ design offers space to those who need it, but don’t have much land - a perfect and compact 2-bedroom granny flat.
- Two generous bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Contemporary external design featuring skillion roof and weatherboards
- Compact 49sqm design delivers open-plan living space and L-shape kitchen
- Want an outdoor entertaining space? Customise your design with us today
As its name suggests, the iconic Headland Hotel perches on the ocean edge between Austinmer and Coledale on Wollongong’s north coast. As a meeting place for visitors and residents alike, its stellar views always command the attention they truly deserve. Our ‘Headland’ design boasts ample living space and 2-bedroom accommodation, flowing to a covered Alfresco for relaxing and entertaining.
- Large open-plan living space, with dining flowing to covered Alfresco
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Combined bathroom and laundry optimise space, with separate linen closet
- Classic, customisable exterior to suit most spaces
Minnamurra Beach, also known as ‘Mystics’, is a favourite with locals and has a reputation as one of the premier surfing beaches on the South Coast. Our ‘Mystics’ granny flat offers spacious two-bedroom accommodation and open-plan living, flowing to a patio area for relaxing and entertaining. A nifty and well-designed addition to modern life on the coast.
- 2-bedrooms, built-in-robes and a central bathroom/laundry
- Generous L-shaped kitchen flowing to dining space
- Large windows for a light and airy feel
For more information about any of our designs or to arrange your FREE site visit & fixed price quotation, please contact us now
Our stand-alone Granny Flat designs are founded on the principles of Simplicity, Style and Functionality.
Simple by design... When working with a small space we need to ensure that we don't over-complicate things, so that we can avoid a cluttered look and feel.
Stylish by finishings... We believe that a Granny Flat is a reflection of your home. We want our customers to be proud of their Granny Flat, and this is ensured with your choice of finishes & fixtures.
Functional by nature... Our most important principle. Your Granny Flat must suit it's purpose (both now and in the future.
Remember that our designs are customisable... so if you don't see a design to suit your requirements, contact us now to discuss your options.