Our Granny Flats offer the ultimate in design, style and flexibility to suit your lifestyle.
With an array of uses, be it New Home, Teenage Retreat, Home Office, Guesthouse or even Holiday Rental - we have the perfect design waiting for you.
All of our designs are completely FLEXIBLE, from layout and finishes to optional Alfresco areas – anything is possible - so chat to us so we can work out the best plan for you and your site.
Take a look at our amazing, customisable Granny Flats below...
Our ‘Entertainer’ is the jewel in the crown of our designs. A true delight for those who love to spend summer days entertaining friends and family, and winter days curled up away from the weather. Our spacious design offers as much covered Alfresco space as indoor living space and delivers true functionality for those wanting a holiday getaway or investment.
- Huge 60sqm Alfresco/60sqm indoor space – perfect for larger land sites
- Spacious 2-bedroom design, with robes and combi bathroom/laundry
- Generous kitchen featuring island bench return, with room for stools
- Alfresco features outdoor kitchen space, ideal for entertaining
Effortless, calming and timeless, The Hampton will bring a sophistication to living that is perfect for entertaining and relaxing alike. Crafted with textures of weatherboard, brick and a classic Hamptons gable, this space will allow you to make your mark and find your freedom, stylishly!
- A generous 59sqm of living space
- Open-plan living with handy study area
- Single bedroom with separate bathroom and laundry
- Large windows and sliding doors to maximise light
Tucked between the cliffs and ocean on the northern shores of Wollongong, Scarborough is a picturesque and quiet coastal village, breathtaking in beauty. Our ‘Scarborough’ granny flat offers a classic contemporary design, with a balanced internal flow and generous alfresco space for entertaining. A stylish and functional option to give you all the extra space you need.
- Weatherboard with brick feature pillars combine to deliver a timeless design
- 2 bedrooms with built-in-robes and combi bathroom/laundry
- Spacious L-shaped kitchen flowing to dining and living space
- Classic exterior style
Known for its elegant but relaxed surroundings, Austinmer (aka Austi) is one of Wollongong’s most-loved beachside villages. Our Austi design offers a style of living that suits Australian life perfectly – seamless flow of living spaces – and generously proportioned bedrooms. Add to that a generous covered Alfresco and a classic weatherboard exterior and you will find the perfect option for beachside living.
- Beautiful 2-tiered design, adds character and functionality
- Copious natural light and dual aspects with large sliding doors and generous window sizes
- 2 generous bedrooms, both with built-in-robes and a separate bathroom and linen cupboard
Looking for a home that nestles in amongst the trees? Have a sloping site where you need your dwelling to bed into the landscape? Our ‘Treetops’ granny flat offers the ideal solution to whatever challenges your landscape delivers, and the end result is a cleverly designed space, with an easy indoor flow and spacious alfresco – perfect for modern Australian life.
- 2-Bedroom design, with built-in-robes and combi Bathroom/Laundry
- Perfect for sloped sites, the design tucks away into the landscape
- Open-plan living with modern kitchen window splashback
A jewel in the crown of the Illawarra, the picturesque Seacliff Bridge hugs our beautiful coastline, welcoming visitor and residents to the region as they travel south. Our compact and contemporary one bedroom ‘Seacliff’ granny flat provides flowing indoor/outdoor living, perfect for enjoying coastal living, even on blocks where space is tight.
- One bedroom design, including built-in-robe and clever bathroom/laundry combo
- Flowing living space with large sliding doors to Alfresco area
- Dual brick and weatherboard finish offers modern exterior design
- Compact floorplan makes this the perfect choice for small blocks
Perched high on the Escarpment amongst the trees, Sublime Point Lookout offers views over the sea, rainforest and beaches that span the Wollongong coastline. Our ‘Sublime’ design offers space to those who need it, but don’t have much land - a perfect and compact 2-bedroom granny flat.
- Two generous bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Contemporary external design featuring skillion roof and weatherboards
- Compact 49sqm design delivers open-plan living space and L-shape kitchen
- Want an outdoor entertaining space? Customise your design with us today
Minnamurra Beach, also known as ‘Mystics’, is a favourite with locals and has a reputation as one of the premier surfing beaches on the South Coast. Our ‘Mystics’ granny flat offers spacious two-bedroom accommodation and open-plan living, flowing to a patio area for relaxing and entertaining. A nifty and well-designed addition to modern life on the coast.
- 2-bedrooms, built-in-robes and a central bathroom/laundry
- Generous L-shaped kitchen flowing to dining space
- Large windows for a light and airy feel
Imagine lazy days spent by the pool, with the added luxury of having a fully equipped pool house at your disposal. Perfect for entertaining, with an enviable indoor-outdoor flow, meaning whatever the weather, you will be covered. Our versatile ‘Pool House’ design is just at home by the pool as it is
tucked into your yard as a studio or breakout space for the kids. Make it your own!
- Open-plan space with kitchenette and ensuite bathroom
- Large sliding doors deliver great indoor/outdoor flow
- A truly multipurpose space
Flagstaff Hill is arguably one of the most iconic areas in all of Wollongong. Perched on the edge of Wollongong Harbour, the parks around the Lighthouse look back towards the beaches of the city. Our ‘Flagstaff’ design offers a multitude of lifestyle options, whether you want extra space for a growing family, a studio space or a home office, the robust all-brick build is sure to add a striking feature to your site.
- Studio space with kitchenette, perfect for singles or home-office use
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
- Huge sliding doors and high feature windows create a modern aesthetic
- A truly versatile space
A popular spot for day-trippers, The Lagoon is a sheltered, tidal waterway just north of Wollongong city. It’s a perfect spot for picnics, playground fun or a delicious restaurant meal, with heavenly views of the coast and nearby wetland. Our ‘Lagoon’ granny flat offers a classic design choice with a
timeless weatherboard finish, a considered internal layout and great outdoor living options.
- L-shape kitchen provides generous bench space and storage
- 2-bedroom design with built-in-robes
- Generous alfresco area, under covered gabled roofline
- A classic design, perfect for coastal living
Coastal life in Wollongong revolves around the natural beauty of the region and more often than not, on the foreshores of our spectacular coastline. Boasting a clever layout that exemplifies open plan living, whilst providing a set-back kitchen, this light-filled design brings the best of small-scale living. Not surprisingly, this modern two-bedroom design delivers one of our most popular and versatile granny flats.
- Two generous bedrooms with built-in-robes, set within a 59sqm floorplan
- Privacy screens on Alfresco ensure peace and seclusion
- Two-tiered Alfresco and skillion roof offer a modern design aesthetic
- Large living-space windows and kitchen splashback windows deliver a light-filled design
For many, a day out in Wollongong is sure to include a stop at our charming Harbour - a walk along the Blue Mile walking track, perhaps a cooling swim and then lunch at one of the many acclaimed restaurants or cafes. The Harbour Granny Flat is one of our very cleverly designed 3-bedroom options, which offers comfortable accommodation and open-plan living, all spilling out onto a spacious alfresco. Perfect for an investment or for a family holiday home.
- 3-bedrooms offer the perfect family space or a lucrative rental-investment
- Why not use the extra space to accommodate guests for the weekend or longer-term?
- Modern brick and weatherboard exterior blends seamlessly with most existing dwellings
Bringing the ultimate in flexible living, our ‘Flexi’ studio could be your next home office, teenage retreat, guest house, art studio or gym…the possibilities are endless! The simple but contemporary design is one of our best value studios and with a compact 33 sqm footprint can fit into most gardens and will truly enhance your lifestyle.
- Flexible open-plan studio for a multitude of uses - Separate ensuite including shower for the ultimate breakout space
- Integrated bar area means you can entertain, or just make a cuppa, while you work or relax
- Compact design to suit most spaces
As its name suggests, the iconic Headland Hotel perches on the ocean edge between Austinmer and Coledale on Wollongong’s north coast. As a meeting place for visitors and residents alike, its stellar views always command the attention they truly deserve. Our ‘Headland’ design boasts ample living space and 2-bedroom accommodation, flowing to a covered Alfresco for relaxing and entertaining.
- Large open-plan living space, with dining flowing to covered Alfresco
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, each with built-in-robes
- Combined bathroom and laundry optimise space, with separate linen closet
- Classic, customisable exterior to suit most spaces
The Illawarra Escarpment offers the residents of Wollongong a lush, majestic backdrop to the city and beaches – truly bringing the region the best of ‘both’ worlds – where the mountains meet the sea. The classic, one-bedroom ‘Escarpment’ granny flat delivers surprisingly spacious living options, with a bright and airy open-plan design, and outdoor entertaining space.
- One bedroom design includes spacious built-in-robe
- Clever bathroom design with integrated laundry space
- Linear kitchen offers generous counter-space with room for a dining table
- Living space flows to covered alfresco via large sliding doors
Taking its name from the majestic Mt Kiera, which casts its protective shadow over this beautiful city, this is a cleverly designed 3-bedroom granny flat that offers flexible living for astute homeowners and investors alike. You will find exceptional value for money, a modern layout and great entertaining options with The Kiera.
- Internal floorspace of 60m2 with a large living space
- 3 generous bedrooms, all with built-in-robes makes
- Fantastic for bigger families or wanting to use the property for holiday-rentals
- Integrated and covered alfresco for relaxing with friends and family
For more information about any of our designs or to arrange your FREE site visit & fixed price quotation, please contact us now
Our stand-alone Granny Flat designs are founded on the principles of Simplicity, Style and Functionality.
Simple by design... When working with a small space we need to ensure that we don't over-complicate things, so that we can avoid a cluttered look and feel.
Stylish by finishings... We believe that a Granny Flat is a reflection of your home. We want our customers to be proud of their Granny Flat, and this is ensured with your choice of finishes & fixtures.
Functional by nature... Our most important principle. Your Granny Flat must suit it's purpose (both now and in the future.
Remember that our designs are customisable... so if you don't see a design to suit your requirements, contact us now to discuss your options.